Wednesday, January 7, 2015

2015. How Would It Be?

Once again, a year passed with a blink of eyes. I would have never imagined how would I be when i reached the year i turned 22 when i first started blogging while 15 back in 2008. Yes It has been 7 years since i started blogging, even though my posts had been on and off but I am glad blogging had been a way for me to release or expressed anything sentimental and emotional that I rarely tell people. Especially when I am in another country. I started from blogging stupid daily life to mostly inner feelings now, want or not I am growing up. PMR and SPM used to be my biggest worry in life, but now its University and future. With that being said, blogging is just something I threw my feelings into.

If 2014 is the starting of what I wanted to venture into, 2015 may be the year that I officially stepped into the pathway I wanted. I will soon starting classes in March and my Korean is still not up on par yet. That makes me worry and scared but at the same time I know that I am going to start anew year (officially) as a university student. I graduated Diploma in 2013 but I only start my Undergrad this year which I am few steps behind my peers in my homeland. To be honest, up until now I am still doubting my decision to study here. I gave up EVERYTHING I have in Malaysia to come here to start green in a language I am STILL not familiar with. I'm gonna say, environment wise Korea is definitely much better than Malaysia, but the stress and hopes I am getting from my family just makes me nervous and worry if I really could do it well here. Even though I promised to give 100%, but how much will I receive back in the end? I don't know. Being here, I was troubled with money management. I admit, I live like prince in Malaysia, no money problem, no eating problem and I have so many people the love and understand me. Not that its a negative thing coming here, but you know sometimes there are things that you can't replace in life. I thought to myself, why do I want my parents pay this much for me to suffer here?  (lifestyle wise)

There were MANY times I am thinking of going back to continue my studies, but now I had been accepted to one of the top University in Korea, I think I should just do it. I believe I am here for a reason, for myself if not for others. I miss everything in Malaysia, I'm going to skip Chinese New Year for the first fucking ever time in my life and best friends' birthday. I'm just too used to them. I had been meeting awesome people all around here but still I will definitely miss the place where I had my first blood drop at, my first tears, my first pee and my first poo on. How would my 2015 be? I'm gonna say I'm not ready for it but I am waiting to face it.  I'm 22 now, 2 years pass 20. Never ever had thought that my 22 will be in Korea. Once again I believe, I am here for a reason.

For Myself


3 comments:

  1. Everything gonna change cause of different decisions. My friend told me that different decisions u make really doesn't mean that u must finish it, maybe just try ur best to do it. And then u will find there is a better decision that more suitable for u. I think she is right. This is maybe just life, make decision change it and make again and change again. We r young with lots of time, just adventure the life and believe it will worth it. U will know at last. I just graduated from university and come here to study Korean and then wanna apply for master. It will take me a long time to finish all of these things and sometimes I really feel bad cause money thing friends thing parents thing.... Except all of these responsibilities just ask myself: r u regret of coming here? Have u got what u want? And then not forget the reason u come here. U will feel better and be more motivated.( like ur text , 파이팅!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way u r in Seoul and will take undergraduate classes right? Wanna make more friends here!!~

    ReplyDelete