Thursday, January 3, 2013

B1A4 Tried To Walk Dance Practice

Somehow no idea why after that day i chose B1A4's Baby Goodnight as the talent performance for my first competition "NUTEEN Boy and GIrl Search" I seemed to fell in love with B1A4.

Not until the release of Tried To Walk that i really consider them as one of my favourite K-pop boy group. Despite the fact, After School still remains of my favourite K-Pop group of all time LOL!! Out topic a little jor.

Anyway, as a big fan of  INFINITEI where myself always said that they have one of the best dance choreographs for their songs but NOW!! I think they had seemed to find a new competitor. Despite the awesome song Tried To Walk that keeps me raping the replay button tho its almost 2 months of its release, what catches my attention very much is this newly uploaded Dance Practice Video for the song Tried To Walk.

I've seen them performing live on YouTube and such but with the cut angles and shots i couldn't really see clearly on the choreograph, BUT this videos just awe me in amazement!! Let's have a look!!



I never thought a KINDA soothing song can have such intense and fast choreograph and i really do think they carried the dance beyond what i expected.

LOVE how all the dancers and the members themselves looks like they have a string tied to each other and they coordinate with each other so amazingly!! 

I've gotta say this is like one of the best K-pop dance choreograph i've ever seen @.@

Alright, maybe i'm exaggerating but don't you agree with me that is tooooooo goood!!?? Well, let's enjoy the official MV after the dance version.


Will try to finish up the later part of the Running Man @ Genting. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment