Thursday, December 20, 2012

Random Cute Stuff

Today i'm coming back with a really cute post IN MY OPINION. I'm a person that easily say something as cute LOL so if its not cute then punch meeeee.

Had Christmas shopping today with my family minus my brother at Midvalley. This is the first time i did Christmas shopping and i think things went quite well :) Btw spent too much today with stuff of my dad, mom and me!!

While my mom and dad busying buying decorations for my house, i thought i just see around myself and look what i had got !

Walking around a shop call Memory Lane and see this thing and grab it immediately LOL

OK BUT SOMEHOW MY FRIEND SAY IT GOT SOME "HAM 7" MOUTH OR BLOW JOB MOUTH LOL WTF!! THEY SAY I USE TO CURE MY SEXUAL NEED.

IKR!! I myself got no idea why the heck i buy this LOLOL. Just really like it. Its actually one of the doll from the Doodolls Collection for the 12 zodiac sign and this is Chocoman that are for Gemini babies. I'm a Virgo but i don't know why i pick this. WAY TOO CUTE!! I'm gonna collect the Doodolls Collection every month already i think >< This cost me 50 bucks!! WTF

When my dad was visiting Hush Puppies and instead of buying clothes, my mom bought this for 80bucks!!! LOL!!! I asked her why the heck she wanna buy something like that and she say because my dad is of the Dog in the Chinese Zodiac sign and i was like. WTF??? LOLOL Like that also can meh???

OK I ADMIT THIS IS VERY CUTE ALSO

My mom also bought this fatty snowman from Memory Lane. CUTE SIA THIS SANTA CLAUS!!!!!


Alright,while i was walking alone, i passby this place that sells Christmas merchandise and i couldn't resist but grab these useless stuff for 10bucks.



My friends are like scolding me wtf i wanna buy these and i say FOR DECORATION MAAA =.= Btw these are all rubbers. Aren't they superb cute?? I know i damn PAI KA :(

After all these shopping we went to Shokudo to eat and i'm gonna say it all taste really BAD!!!! Should have gone to Sushi Zanmai instead :(



Dinner of the night. IT MAY LOOK REALLY DELICIOUS BUT ITS NOT AT ALL ACTUALLY :(


ALRIGHT AREN'T ALL THOSE BITCHES VERY CUTE?? OMG I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I REALLY FANCY CUTE STUFF. 

LASTLY! An early Merry Christmas shoutout from me and now i named the Mr. WAA!!


Ciaooo!! xoxo :) Have a nice dinner with your families during the "Tuan Yuan" dinner everyone !

No comments:

Post a Comment