Sunday, March 1, 2015

Language School Life : Thank you for everything

I am supposed to be doing some very important documents for my university tomorrow but due to my laptop not having a Korean Microsoft Word so everything got stuck. Honestly speaking, ever since my parents left for Malaysia my life hadn't been going smoothly since then. I got so moody that I actually stayed in my living area and not going to anywhere. Only meeting 1 or 2 course mates and that's it. As i couldn't do anything about it. Once again, i was feeling kinda "emotionally gratitude" that I finally came to what i strive to here since the beginning. University. I'll be officially a Korea University student from tomorrow on wards (today, It's 12 a.m in Korea while I'm typing this). Honestly it didn't got me hook up as I thought I would be before coming here. But after all I tell myself that it's time for me to grow up and do what I should do.

Anyway this post was supposed to be a happy one cause I've completed the 20 weeks of language school journey. It had been up and down during that period. Tho there are sad happenings that happened too but I always believed things happens for a reason and what will happen should happen. Throughout the journey I've had known really amazing people. I am grateful to everyone one of them even tho there might be unpleasant one. I'm also deeply sorry that maybe there are times I didn't get to appreciate and enjoy with some people that's treated me so well and good. Some of them had left for their own country to start another life. Honestly I'm really sad and who loves saying goodbyes. No one loves it I'm sure. But I believe we will for sure will be able to meet again one day.

Just feel like sharing some photos throughout the language school journey here. Its gonna be full of pictures ( just simply grab photos from the album )




























































Thanks for all the memories guys (trynna' be emotional ya'll) in fact I am. If you ask me now, I am still afraid, But what can I do now? I can only go forward. I don't know what will come but i'mma face it bravely.


No comments:

Post a Comment