Monday, January 14, 2013

Dia Frampton Showcase

My internship had started last Thursday and this sum up my 4th day of working if its including last Saturday which is the Dia Frampton Showcase. It feels like heaven that i actually have the time to blog because i've been piled up with works.

For people you don't know, i'm currently working as an intern in Universal Music Malaysia. YESS!! One of the largest music label in the world and i'm gonna say i'm so honored to be able to work there as i'm sure i could obtain a lot of precious experience working there.

A lot people in my office said that i am pretty lucky because there's already media and celebrity coming in on the SECOND day of my internship starts which the intern after me actually had her first celebrity on the last day of her intern which is YES! None other than Dia Frampton.

Not a lot of people know who Dia Frampton is but well she started out as a duo with her sister as Meg & Dia and had minor success in the U.S. Things gets better for Dia when she came out as runner-up on the first season of The Voice which is my favourite singing competition i gotta say!

SO! She came in to office on last Friday and this is the really first time i experienced media coming in and how an interview with a celebrity is like. I've gotta say she's SOOOOO CUTE AND FRIENDLY!! Not to forget she's really really really PRETTY IN PERSON! SHE LOOKS WAY BETTER IN PERSON THAN IN PHOTOS.

I got a few shots of her during the interview but it actually looked pretty bad LOL. I better not post it because i'm worried this may relate to some copyright or private issue so i'll post photos in the showcase instead.

The Dia Frampton Showcase was held at The Bee, Publika and the people were less than i expected. I mean she has REALLY AWESOME VOICE I GOTTA AND SHE'S AWESOME LIVE! Why so little people actually appears at the showcase? Be sure to catch her the next time she visits Malaysia!!


The photo above was at my workplace and we damn semangat go paste all her posters around LOLOL

Then it was the night of the show case!!
Outside The Bee
It actually has better crowd
:)


Ashley and Cheryl Chuah actually tagged along to watch the showcase :)

Not been seeing this bitch ever since started intern. Miss her much :')
The one i see every day
My 3 days colleague. I'm replacing her. Sad to have her leave :(
3 INTI-ans reunite :D

The show then started with The Impatient Sisters opening the show for her.

Notice the hands of the girl in the middle? She always have her hands up in the air like during chorus. Its quite distracting to be honest and quite funny to look at LOLOL i'm sorry i'm being so mean but imma tell the truth.

But their songs are very soothing, acoustic style which works best to relax.

And then the girl came!!



She has one handsome guitarist too!


You think she look too plain jane in the photo? NOO!!!! She looks hella pretty in person!!! She's 26 and how the hell she look that age? She looked my age!! The most exciting part is when we leave at the backstage after the show, she actually hugged me when i say goodbye!! OMGG!! I'm so flattered @.@ but of course she did hugged everyone else but isn't she just so sweet and nice?

SHE EVEN BOUGHT US WONDERMILK!
IDK why the photo is rotated when i upload it but whatever.

 Overall the show was PRETTY GOOD!! And i really recommend you guys to listen to her! She's one awesome singer! If not she wouldn't came out as runner-up in The Voice!

This is one of my favourite song by her

The Broken Ones

Also not to forget she had one damn good English cover of 2NE1's Lonely! My favourite song from the girls!

                                     

I really wish this sweet girl a huge success in future :)

gotta go, xoxo goodnight *wink*s LOLOL

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I was trying to find ways to apply for an internship at UMM and happen to come across your blog. If you don't mind, would you share how you applied for internship there? because I couldn't seem to find the email anywhere and their website is currently under construction :/

    ReplyDelete