Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Cina New Year 2013

I know i've been missing for waaaaaaayyyyyy too long and i didn't even continue the Golden Disk Award for its second day but since its been so long already i think i might as well just pass it. Teeeeheeeeee...

Its not that i don't want to blog but seriously i got no time to blog as i'm packed with work and projects and.....outing. Haha. Well i'm back here to post about the just ended Chinese New Year ! Just want to share some photos with everyone and the main reason is to make this blog stay updated and not dead.

So how many times you had your Yee Sang? I only had 5 times this year but i think it's not all that bad for a student right? So just like everyone, when everyone's back to hometown during the 30th before New Year, i went back to my hometown in Singapore just sharp on Chor 1 and back to Kuala Lumpur on Chor 3, what a short period T_T . Anyway i'm just gonna summarize this post with photos ! Anyway its a yay for me to have a week of holiday ! Heheh, it was a good charge of energy for me as i've been working non-stop since 2013 started.

Here's some photos of me at Singapore ! It's gonna be a casual post

Good morning to the first day of Chinese New Year

While the journey is tad too bored, so i had this with my brother.

Reached Singapore around 1 p.m and head straight to relatives house. However, the weather was really bad there as it never stop raining for 3 days.



With le same age cousin sis Xiu Wen and 10 years old niece !

Was then feeling hungry and i will never fail to have some Red Wine Mee Hoon ! Its our traditional food as a Hock Chew and its a must during Chinese New Year.

Isn't it look tasty?
We did gambling but it ended after a while since my relatives in Singapore there wasn't much cousins who are around my age so gambling wasn't always very happening during Chinese New Year for me :(

Was feeling bored and so the 5 youngest cousins decided to head out for KBox at Kallang!


Honestly, it cost like crazy but we got no choice or else we're gonna get home and sleep like a pig. You wouldn't want your first day of CNY pass like that right ?

Oh yeah! A friend of mine is working in Singapore, since i dropped by, i decided to pay him at visit ! He even treat me a MacDonald supper around 12 a.m. Thank you! Coincidentally we stay at the same area too! 

That's the man. Yeah Yeah !

Second day wasn't much either as shops and streets were still closing, we basically stay at home for the day and only went dinner at Tampines at night.

Just a simply snap shot and i know my kaki ayam kill this picture. HAHAHAH just tahan kay?

Head to catch a bus and train!

As usual, camwhore on the MRT !


Had dinner at MOF. The shittiest thing is that i didn't know there's MOF at KL LOLOL!!! I was like the food was awesome and when can i return here to eat again. Next year? Then my bro was like, "There's MOF at KL also please". WTF

Salmon Cabonara <3

Macha w/ Sesame Ice Cream. I swear this is the best macha i ever had in my life.

Heading home right after dinner and we got inspired by this " Time Machine " photos and we decided to dig back some old photos to have one :D

Then & Now ! 14 years of gap. I didn't change much isn't it?



I love how we are able to smile like adult even when we're only 4!! My smile is like so relax and charming :PPPPP

Lastly, revealing a naughty photo of me taking initiative on my cousin sister ! Goshh ! I remember i was forced to kiss her !
I think i just melted seeing myself HAHAHAHAHA

That's all for my days at Singapore. It was pretty short and definitely not enough ! I will definitely visit Singapore very very soon !

I'm sure everyone would think that my style have become so cincai and short. Its because i'm always rushing to bed after blogging so i am FORCED to be cincai T_T. Wait for my intern to end i will slowly renovate my blog and come out with better posts. Lol sound so pro.

Nyways! I think everyone did enjoy their Chinese New Year right? So ! See you next year Chinese New Year !

2 comments:

  1. Hey hey hey, you are hok chiu too?! Hahaha
    Which part are you from? Mine is at sitiawan.
    Btw,just fyi, I'm Randy's friend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean Randy Meng Wee? Yup my family is from Sitiawan but myself is born in KL :)

      Delete