Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Music Review: Secret Garden OST

Being a crazy K-pop fan that i always am, however, i am never a big fan of K-drama. No K-drama which means 0% contact with K-drama OST.

I however do watch few Korean dramas before such as Secret Garden and Coffee House to name a few. I only watch K-drama when either

1. The actor i really like is in
2. The drama is a big hit after its run.

Therefore, back in 2010. I'm sure a lot of you remember that Secret Garden had created a big wave all around Asia for being the top Korean drama of 2010. Not to mention, the phenomenon actually continues to 2011. I myself decided to watch it because it has such a huge impact to the Korean Drama Industry.

I've fell in love ever since. Not with the drama. BUT THE OST.

Out of the few K-drama i've watched in the past. I will have to give triple thumbs up for all the OST of Secret Garden. I love the fact that all the OST are very soothing, slow and romantic to treat your ears.

After 2 years of listening to them, they still never stop being my best lullaby during late night no matter during i am sad or happy. It still able to cheer me in some way, at least in terms of emotional curing.

And today! I am gonna introduce some of my favourite OST from the drama.

EVENTHO I MIGHT BE SUPERB LATE TO SHARE THESE SONGS BUT! Whatever. Just listen :P

The first song is definitely the song that is the most popular for the drama. That Woman by Baek Ji Young. This is the female version where as the male version is obviously where everyone knows, sang by Hyun Bin.

But i personally prefer the female version. Baek Ji Young has never failed to touch me with her voice and the emotions she put when she is singing.


Second song would be Here I Am by 4men & Mi. This is probably one of my favourite songs out of all the Secret Garden OST. Known famously as the powerhouse in the Korean music industry. Both 4men and Mi really sang it too beautifully. I can't even....................T_T I really really love the piano T_T


The third and last that i would like to share is Sung Si Kyung's You Are My Spring. This is definitely my superb bias song from the drama. When That Woman who gets all the hype and topping all OST charts in Korea. THIS DAMN SONG SHOULD'VE BEEN THE SONG THAT TOPS THE CHART BECAUSE THIS SONG IS MY ABSOLUTELY FAVOURITE.

 I love how the song really brings out the spring feeling with a little romantic scent in it. IT IS A SIN TO NOT LISTEN TO THIS SONG FOR GODNESS SAKE AND I'M FUCKING BEING SERIOUS IN THIS. I KNOW I'M WEIRD BUT I CAN CRY LISTENING THIS EVEN THO I DON'T HAVE A DAMN IDEA ON WHAT IT MEANS.


Alright so bitches. Before you sleep tonight. GO GET YOUR DAMN EARS AND PLAY ALL THESE SONGS I'VE MENTIONED ABOVE!!! I GUARANTEE YOU'LL NEVER REGRET. 

WORKS BEST ON PEOPLE WITH A BROKEN HEART.

Just kidding. Heheheheehe. Just wanna share these beautiful OST to everyone.

Other OST of the drama are really good too but i just share some of my favourite from the drama :D

OK I know that the word MUSIC REVIEW might sound too pro for me and i am seriously really bad in music stuff. JUST TREAT THIS AS A FRIENDLY OPINION ON MUSIC OKAY ? :D

Night bitches. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment