Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Langkawi Trip Part 1

As usual, i'm gonna stick back to my old ancient opening speech LOL. Which is HEY GUYS!!!

Isn't it super weird that i've been missing for sooooooo many days without any update. Some of you may know why but to those who don't know is because i had a 3days 2nights Langkawi trip.

However, this trip is a bit different from my previous trip because this time i'm actually taking KTM train to Arau and only transfer to ferry to go Langkawi. I'm gonna say it was really really a long long long longx100000 journey. I took the KTM on Friday night and only manage to reach Langkawi around 12 pm the next day( add on breakfast and transfer taxi and ferry )

I actually had photos of the KTM BUT I UPDATE MY PHONE WHEN I DON'T KNOW I HAVE TO RESTORE AND I DIDN'T BACK UP AND SO ALL MY PHOTOS IN LANGKAWI ARE GONE. I only have some with me because i sent some to my friends. DAMN SAD ENOUGH :(

However, the KTM is actually quite comfy to my surprise, just hate the fact that the bed is quite short and you know I HAVE RAPUNZEL LONG LEGS SO....YEAH....HAHAHAHA

Sevia,Sonia and I at the Ferry. I LOOK FORRIBLE



Skip all the way to Langkawi, i was actually quite worried about the resort that i'm going to stay in because IT IS SAID AS BESIDE THE SEA BUT WE GET IN AND IN AND IN AND IN AND THE PLACE IS REALLY ISOLATED FROM THE MAIN CITY SO I'M FUCKING WORRY ITS GONNA BE SOME CRAPPY RESORT BUT i got to my senses when i see the resort. Quite comfy and have a good environment



Me in collage :) Have to selfshot abit during at beach !!! Hahaha
I really gonna give double thumbs up for the design because it is in a tube and its sooooooooo cute. BUT IT IS SUPER SMALL WHERE IT CAN ONLY FITS 1 KING SIZE BED. YES, HAVING ONE BED MEANS THE TOILET AND MEANS SHARING YOUR BOOBIES, PENIS AND VAGINAS WITH EVERY OTHER PEOPLE OF THE SAME RESORT*WINKS*. LOL just kidding, its just like the typical public toilet you ever use and its quite clean actually. I stayed in a regular room with the same size as the tube because the normal room have the aircond while the tubes doesn't have.

Take some rest after reaching there. FIRST GO TAKE A SHOWER CAUSE 1 DAY WE NEVER TOOK ONE AND I REALLY SMELL LIKE SUPER PERFUME and head out for tax free stuff at the street. I have loads of photos on the street but LIKE I SAID I'VE LOST ALL OF THEM T_T. CHAO CIBAI PUNYA IPHONE -.-

But there are some that i've sent to my friends and from my friend's phone. All photos are of credits to me, Sevia, Zhao Tong, Nelson and Sonia.

Us at one of the duty free shop. Credits to photographer Leaw mama a.k.a Janice
I don't know WTF i'm doing
But i really like this photo <3

Basically day one was just walking around duty free shop and ate dinner. And went back to the resort and have some beer moment because its a sin to not beer beer there cause its way too cheap. Okay i went crazy. ONE WORD -.- Not the good crazy some more.

The next morning we head to the cable car place. First we look around some rabbits. LOL. I actually bought some carrot slices for them. SO SWEET OF ME.

Having some love affair with le rabbit.

 Moments before heading up for cable car.

The 93 line
With mama Janice
Sevia, Danz and YouU

Sonia and YouU
Seconds before cable car

Now let's enjoy some pictures of us and scenery when we're in the cable car.

The Sky Walk. Its having maintenance and therefore we can't walk :( 


 Trust me the cable car is fucking high !!!!! I'm really scared of height and this cable car literally made me both had orgasm and sweats at the same time. Its higher than the one at Genting Highland.

6 of us sat in one cable car

Stay tuned for more pictures when we're up there later and the rest of my journey in Langkawi.

Till then!!!!!!!! xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment