Sunday, November 11, 2012

Langkawi Trip Part 2


As i promised earlier that the second half of my Langkawi Trip will be posted soon. Sorry for the 3 days delay as i'm uber lazy to blogged. Hahahaha. Nyways. Happy Holidays and Deepavali everyone !! 1 week of break may sounds awesome but pile up by assignments. Dewwww.....

I stopped the previous post before we went up to the hill. Now, i'll disclose what's there !! Basically there's really nothing much to say about on the hill. I can only say is bloody hot and windy. Mix up =.= I'll let the pictures to talk cause our only entertainment up there were making love with cameras.

There are a lot a lot of photos so if i want to post all i'll take forever to drag the post of Langkawi. Therefore,  i only picked mostly the best group photos and some selcas *wink*




I've tired my best to brighten this because its quite dim actually. And i lost the one with Zhao Tong, Nelson and YouU in it. That photo with 6 of us are pure awesome :(((

I posted this because we really look like SUPERSTARS HAHAHAHA. VAIN ME
Sevia

Le boys with Janice girl.
Complete group shot
Not to forget the amazing view from here. It can really calm your boobs and tits.
After the cable car, we went to the beach. The beach were so-so because the water are kind of unglam and the sands are REALLY FUCKING DAMN CIBAI ROUGH. WHEN SEVIA, DANZ, ZHAO TONG AND YOUU THROW ME TO THE SEA I ACTUALLY HURT MYSELF. THANKSSS LOADSSSS ASSHOLESSS :(

Reaching the beach, like the typical youngsters, we couldn't live less than a perfect jump shot :D We took more than 10 takes but only one is where all of us are up up in the air~~


Oh ya, we actually found a mermaid that is wearing BLUE TSHIRT. I guess mermaids have fashion too. A short hair mermaid? Hmm.....
I actually have "FANS" that crafted this FAMOUSBLOGGER.COM on the sand for me to snap a photo with. =.= i'm not full of myself but that's what they use to refer me. FAMOUS BLOGGER. And i know i'm nowhere near famous now T_T

So nice of my FANS
That's all the photos in the beach. There a tons of more individual shots with the mermaid which i am fucking lazy to upload. Please forgive me hahaha. 

There's tons of really horrible photos of everyone but i'm WORRIED IF I POSTED IT I'LL GET SUE FOR DEFAMATION BY ALLLLLL OF THEM. So, you can't see. Too bad :P

Leave the beach and did the same routine as day 1. Dinner and beer beer again!!!! WOHOOO!!!!

Skip all the way to the next day. We are about to leave the island. Its both bitter sweet to leave. Bitter cause we can't have fun and can't DRINK as much as we love cause the alcohols in KL you know. EXPENSIVE.
Sweet that we can finally go home and be sleeping beauty. Missing my bed so much.

Once again, i'll only post the best group photos. I bet most of you are bored of this Langkawi post already. I know its wayyyyyyy toooooo draggy and longgg. I'll end it in a short while. No worries

Minutes before leaving Tubotel. It has a really long rock pathway to walk towards the sea. Great view.
No idea what the hell all of us were doing. Not a good posers we are. My pose was personally influence by Tyra Banks 'showing your neck' LOLOL. I failed miserably. Some of them even say if i have a better and manlier pose. I could be Men In Black with Danz and Yao Juan which are beside me. I have to agree with that. SORRRY.

Full view of our Tubotel from the rock pathway
Ending our trip with a group photo at the Tubotel
Overall it was a really memorable and fun trip. Truly enjoy my time being away from the hectic studies and city. However i gotta Langkawi is pretty much the same as the last time i went. It doesn't have much to do unless you really enjoy alcohols LOLOL.

Ending this journey with an awesome photo of me



"Look far and never afraid to chase your dream"

Ok snap it, no fucking idea wtf i'm saying.

Till then. Happy Deepavali to everyone out there. xoxo *muacks*

No comments:

Post a Comment