Saturday, December 1, 2012

#2 Mini Weekly Update

Been MIA for another gorgeous one week. Beeen drown by assignments and test for the past few weeks. The saddest thing is i think i did pretty bad for coursework this sem :( Really afraid to fail any subjects AND I STILL LEFT ONE ADVANCED ADVERTISING ASSIGNMENT TO BE DONE EVEN ITS STUDY BREAK NOW T_T. Btw, if you kepoh enough to know, i've done my Sem 5 just yesterday, time do flies fast. ITS DECEMBER ALREADY TOO. Finals in just 1 week time. *Doomsday*

For the past weeks, i did not do anything actually, been fucking lifeless that i did not go anywhere. But i do have few birthday bash to attend LOL.

Well, you knows its impossible for me to type out happenings for a damn freaking weeek. Bagi gambar cakap je laaa.

Went to give Miss May Woon her birthday surprise on the 23rd of November.


Messing up May Woon's stuff hahaha. I name the green bag TIAMO!!

With le hot woman. Birthday Girl
The next day, we all woke up late and go late to Cafe Barbera at Bangsar. They have really good environment tho and i could have enjoyed it even more but my nose and eyes are bitching with me the whole afternoon which makes me very uncomfortable. Had mild eye infection as well :(
The only photo that fits in everyone. You can see my eyes are very tired and sleepy its because of the infection. Can't barely open my eyes. Nyways, needless to introduce them anymore, guessed you'll already know them LOL
Papparazzi shot by Shih Ee. May Woon loves this i think. So i post ! HAHAHA
Again (V)
I forgot what these are already but it taste pretty good!!
Ended the celebration around evening and went to Peggy's birthday celebration at night. SUCH A HECTIC NIGHT!! A lot places to go LOL!

Gave her a surprise at Gobble, Grubble? I forgot the name cause this is in pending way too long!! Haha. But its located in Bangsar Shopping Mall. IT HAS AWESOME ENVIRONMENT. OHH!! TOOO PRETTY.

Le birthday Peggy! I tried my best to edit this photo to become clear. That's all i can do:( I have bad editing skills
Le bitches Li Ling and Pei Yie
Head to Beer Factory at Sunway Giza later on. It was a crazy dead tired night. NEVER BEEN THAT EXHAUSTED FOR AGES. WORST OF IT ITS BECAUSE OF PARTYING THAT I'M TIRED TILL LIKE KI SIAO. HOW NICE IF I CAN SAY IM TIRED BECAUSE OF STUDIES :(

Only manage to capture one crazy shot with Selina during the whole night.
Ending the birthday night with almost 11 hours of sleep the next day.

It was a Sunday so i did not do much that day except for the Leaw sisters say ask you to go to their house to play with some graduation robe because Sonia is graduating! Haha congratulations!!!!!


Greet my graduating gums LOL!!!

I'm graduating 1 year earlier !!!! With Mun Keong
The next day was the final TCIM Final Presentation. Its the day to decide who got the job to help TCIM in creating the Facebook page. Well, i still have't know the decision until now. Sooooo. Wish us luck !

Le groupmates: LM +

I just have to do this. Rarely got the chance to wear formal HAHAHAHAH!
Skipped all the way Thursday which is the last day of PR class. Its sad to leave because its the first time joining class with senior senior classmate but its ending so soon. They are graduating soon!! Well tho its sad but i never want to go back to PR class again. If i do, means i fail the subject. CHOI!!!!!!

Lin Yng, Jia Min, Ashley and STELLA?!!! Hahaha!! Love her expression. Macam erhemmm

All the way to yesterday which is Friday!! A belated birthday yamcha session with Mae Li :)

Tried my best to edit it to clearer too :(

Its amazing how i can summarize everything into one!!!!!!!!!!!!!Been pending and pending these post so i just post one shot. Hope you won't get confused hahaha.

Exam in 1 week time!! Please bless me and wish me luck pleassseeee!!! GAMSAMIDAAA!!!

Recently i also got myself an eerie photo.

TADAAA!!! Power of Camera 360. You can try download for Iphone and others smart phone as well *wink*
Scared you? i hope it does.
Goodnight! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment