Monday, December 3, 2012

Hair Review: B1A4's Baro in Tried To Walk MV

I know to some extent that you all might be bored of me posting everything about myself, my life and much more. So! This is something different and its a first in my blog. The Hair Review post!

I really love different types of hair colour, if i have the budget, i wouldn't mind bleaching my hair and try out many colours, but i do not have the $$$ to do it because wanting to play with hair colours, you really need to have the budget to do so or else when the black hair starts to grow back, it looks really EIWWW!!

I've fallen in love to a kind of hair recently, sports by B1A4's Baro in their new song MV Tried To Walk.

Let's have a look!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Isn't it damn cool?!?! For non K-pop fans you'll call it gay but for me this is absolute <3!!!

As a person who's loving pastel colours, this hair is sooo what i want, it has pastal pink, blue, a little yellow and blond and so much more to it!!!

But of course, not everyone can pull off this, if you were to do this in Malaysia. You'll only get one type of stare. Which is

THE WTF STARE
Or you'll be whisper by people.

OMG LALA!!!!!
Therefore, unless you're a celebrity, its quite hard for you to actually want to work this out without the stares and whispers like i mentioned above

BUT HONESTLY I WANT TO TRY THIS IF I HAVE THE BUDGET. IF..........

Snap that, let's have another close look

Beautiful colour!!

Hope i can try this one day. HAHAHAHA

On the side note, i'm really loving their new song, i love the concept of the MV. With some winter + spring touch which is both my absolute favourite season. Just so loving it. 

Check it out!


Till then !! Wish me luck for my upcoming exam too pleaseee....

xoxo*muacks*

No comments:

Post a Comment