Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Our Very Own Running Man

Another gorgeous week had passed and i had skipped another week not blog at all!! HAHAHAHA so today i'm back with a post about me myself and I's life. Hope ya don't get bored with it.

OHHH YAAA BEFORE I START ANYTHING !! I'VE DONE MY FINAL EXAM JUST LAST FRIDAY!!! FINALLY FEEDOM IS WITH ME!!! BUT i'll be going for INTERNSHIP next January just after around 3 weeks of holidays. JUST SOOOO NOT ENOUGH :(( AND I STILL CAN'T FIND ANY COMPANY TO GO TO. ANY GOOD RECOMMENDATION?

So anyway back to the topic, this post this time might raise some of your eyebrows because YES!!! I'mma talk about the very own Running Man game that me and my gang play!! We had format similar to the real show.

I'm sure a lot of you know really well what Running Man is right? Btw, if you don't know Running Man is a very popular variety show in Korea. So we're inspired by this show ! BUT i myself never watched any episodes of the show before LOL. So those people who same team as me really let me DAI SAI.

We originally have 16 people in our Running Man player list but a lot of them couldn't make it so only 6 of us which is Pei Yie, Danz, YouU, Mango and Mun Keong made it today at Lake Garden and KLCC!! IM SO FUCKING EXCITED!!!!

Before going out i thought i want to wear this pants cause it looks moreeeeeee Korean-ish?? LOL SINCE ITS RUNNING MAN MAAA I KNOW I DAMN VAIN LOLOL! So i posted this on the Whatsapp Chat to ask my friends if it looks ok LOLOL

OOTD: Red T-shirt from Uniqlo and Knee Length Pants from Asos

I'm really afraid that it will look weird but well this pants really works well for activities like running here and there. Fetched Pei Yie and quickly got myself change to my Running Man TEE!!!! AHHH EXCITED!! It has removable sticky tag with my Korean name on it!! MAD LOVE
Choneun Cheom Yu-geon immnida ! :)
Head to Lake Garden straight away but we got lost a little because none of us remember how to go there :(
But we still reach on time i guess

A view from Lake Garden
It is a very huge garden and its very nice ! But too bad i forgot to take more :( Without wasting our time, we take some time for some DODO-ness ;p

Selca of the day :P

Just bought this cap recently for only 15 bucks at Sungei Wang. Just in time :)

 Let me introduce the guest for today. From our own respective Instagram

Hwang Daek-myeong! Mango
Cheom Yu-geon! Jam


Jang Si-Hil! YouU
                                                                            I-Pae-I! Pei Yie

Jang Si-Uk! Danz

And also there's Ha-Mun-Gang! Mun Keong but he didn't took any photo of himself.

We picked number to decide who team up with who and i ended up teaming up with Danz 

We started playing our games with a game that you have to make your opponent laugh. For Running Man fans i'm pretty sure you know what it is right?! Haha in the end me and Mun Keong came in the last 2 standing and we fail to actually make each other laugh, so we end it with the usual "tear the name tag game"

The process LOLOL I LOOK FORRIBLE WITH THAT MUSHROOM HEAD

My team won the first game with me pushing him out of the boundary line, not because i manage to tear it off tho :|

Second game is the running with two legs tied together and run to our cars. Me and Danz came in last while Mun Keong and Mango came in first! The sad thing is me and Danz got poured by a sudden heavy rain :( because we reach the car the slowest. We became "pour soup chicken" in the end. The sky did not sayang us today
                                                             
The wet me in car
Third game is the dodge ball game and Pei Yie and YouU won this round and so 3 teams tied with 1 super power. RUNNING MAN FANS KNOW WHAT I MEAN :) Didn't take any photo of the other games tho but there are random videos actually but i couldn't post it up here :(

Forgot to tell you that there are Running Man fans that knows we are playing it and they shouted HWAITING AT US!! Haha how cute :3

Head to Pizza Hut at KLCC for dinner and AGAIN A WAITER ASKED US IF WE ARE FANS OF RUNNING MAN HAHAHAHA. RUNNING MAN IS SUPER FAMOUS EH? Btw we damn paiseh because we thought high class places like KLCC no one will know what's Running Man is. BUT THERE ARE! 

Lastly is the official "tare name tag game" We play it at the KLCC Park with Pei Yie and YouU coming in first. DAMN MANGO AND MUN KEONG CON US CAUSE THEY PAKAY WITH THEM TO TEAR ME AND DANZ'S NAME TAG !!!

A view of KLCC. Photo credits to YouU

Alright this is getting way too draggy and long. Now a group photo after we concluded all the games.



Overall it was really fun! I'm sure its gonna be better when all the 16 of us are there to play together!!

I'm sorry that this post is a little tedious and lack of photos of the game process but i promise to come out a with more complete and nicer Running Man post when more of us gather together and play. It's gonna be very soon for the next game ;)

Oh ya! I got myself a Giyonchy T-shirt too! Gonna follow the trend for some S-W-A-G-ness 

I'll end this post with a picture of me and the T-shirt


Stay tune for more Running Man game in the future ! ;) xoxo\!! 

1 comment: