Monday, December 10, 2012

Music Review: Kim Sung Gyu - "Another Me" Album

I've been really lazy to blog lately OHMAIGOAT!!! Compare to October where i have more than 10 post to November that only have 3 post to December who only have 1 post now, my determination is getting lower and lower LOLOL WADDAFUCK. Maybe because finals are in the process now. LOL BANYAK EXCUSE.

You gonna realize i rarely blog about myself recently because i'm mad tired till i am fucking lazy to edit photos. LOL!! I got 3 celebrations that has yet to blog. So many birthdays -.- Guess i'm gonna do it after my finals come to an end this Friday and HOPEFULLY I WOULDN'T DO A MASH UP ON BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS AGAIN.

So today i'm gonna just introduce a recent addict of mine which is clearly stated on the title. YESSS!! If you know me personally or follow me in Instagram or Twitter, you'll know i'm a huge fan of Korean boy group Infinite and recently the group's very own leader Sunggyu made his solo release and i gonna i truly love it! Inspirit (Infinite fanbase name) LOVE LOL!!!

First of all AGAIN!! I'm gonna comment on his hair which is absolute LOVE for this album's concept!!! Never thought that he will fit red hair so well and it actually makes me a rush to dye mine RED LOLOL but still Baro's hair are still on top of my "MOST-WANTED-HAIR" LIST.


Ok this is a terrible photo of him and trust me he look way better than this but i can only find this screencap from the MV in Google. Blame Google.

This screencap is actually not from the MV but the teaser as a whole for his album "Another Me" but well the hair colour and concept is the same so i think it still works in showing you guys his hair hahahaha

I know he is not the super handsome hot guy like T.O.P or sunny flower boy like the boys in SHINee but before anything, let's listen to his first solo release which is also the title track for the album "60 Secs"

Some of you might be distracted by the male lead in the MV  "L" which is also a member of Infinite because i know a lot people said that he looked way more hotter than Sunggyu but let's not go any further than the song :P

IMO. I'm gonna give kudos for him because he as a member of Infinite, i did not hear him singing any rock ballad before but i think he did it flawlessly with his first release and therefore *thumbs up*

And FYI, i'm a fan of ROCK BALLAD genre. YES I'm not kidding *wink* 

What add it more even flawless is the winter based concept music video which makes it even more heartbreaking and add more feeling into the song itself. Tho i have to say the MV is quite of confusing.

This song may sound bored to you when you first listen to it but TRUST ME it gets better every time you RAPE THE REPLAY BUTTON BECAUSE THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME WHEN INITIALLY I THOUGHT THIS SONG IS REALLY PLAAAAINNNNJANEEEEEE.

Another song to introduce would be "Shine"


This song may sound a little to emo-ish for a lot of people and it may also sound weird to some people because the music itself is also very weird for me LOLOL but THAT'S THE REASON I LOVE IT.
I really love the BASS (did i got it correct? or is it even a bass behind the music?) sound behind the music and combining it with the very weird "sounds like leaves are falling theme music" just created another great rock ballad for me. FOR ME LAAHH!!! I don't what you guys think of it. But i got abit distracted by his high pitching voice at first. But it grows better on me laahh. Maybe because i'm his fans that i would think the song will be nice.

OH YA!! THE ENDING PART OF BASS?? GUITAR??? MUSIC WERE THE BEST PART OF THE SONG THAT COULD BE HEARD CLEARLY AROUND 3:50 SECONDS.

Another song on my favourite list in the album is non other than "Only Tears". My friends who especially sits in my car occasionally know that i'm obsess with this masterpiece and they don't even like Infinite but they deemed this song the ONLY SONG OF INFINITE THAT THEY CAN LISTEN UNTIL THE END.

This song is originally by Sunggyu where he sang it solo during Infinite's Concert but a group version with all the members were released instead. However!!!!! His solo version finally had a studio one in his mini-album.

If you ask me to compare with the group version or his solo version, of course i will have to say the group one because OF COURSE I LIKE THE GROUP AS A WHOLE MORE COMPARE TO A SOLO RIGHT? But i'm gonna say the solo one actually got me more addicted. I MEAN THIS SONG IS CREATED FOR HIS VOICE. 


THIS SONG IS REALLY FUCKING EMO ONE LORHH! SERIOUSLY IF YOU WANNA CRY JUST LISTEN TO THIS WHILE READING THE ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF THE LYRICS. REALLY CAN CRY ONE!! I TRY BEFORE MYSELF.

Damn drama right i know.

ALRIGHT THIS IS GETTING WAY TOO LONG BUT  the last song i'm gonna introduce to everyone is the INTRO music of the album which i'm really pissed why they didn't make this into a song instead of a short piano instrumental. OR ATLEAST MAKE IT A LENGTH OF A NORMAL SONG LIKE 3 MINUTES LORRR. DAMN WASTE LA WOOLIM ENTERTAINMENT !

Not gonna elaborate any longer. Listen yourself :)


I'm sure a lot of you have the same thought as mine. MAKE IT A SONG WITH SINGING AND ATLEAST 3 MINUTES :(

There are more songs in the album but these are my favourite :) Other songs are 40 Secs and I Need You. Try to search it on YouTube if you wanna catch a hear. Its not bad too!

Overall i really enjoyed the songs of the album !! 

Hopefully my introduce can add up some choices of songs for you guys. 

Nanighs everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment